Orange Feta Pistachio Salad



This is one of the best thing I've eaten in a long time! I’ve been stuck in an endless cycle, making the same dishes over and over again, for quite a while now. Very little time and very little energy. At that point I saw a salad with oranges, feta, pistachios and avocado in a magazine and that inspired me to get in the kitchen.

Sure, it’s not cooking as much as assembling. However, flavor wise this will deliver. I ate this salad with some thinly sliced Serrano ham. It would stand up well without anyone else, or be an ideal side dish for the occasions.

Orange, feta & pistachio salad

Serves 1-2

·        2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced 
·        1 avocado, diced
·        70 g feta cheese, crumbled
·        2 tbsp pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
·        Small handful of raspberries 
·        Black pepper


Layer in a large salad plate. Finish with crushing of black pepper.  Isn't this looks so simple to make. Try this OUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Low-Carb Smoothies for Diabetics

Smoothies are one of my most loved things to make. They can be made for breakfast, lunch or dinner and they’re incredible for a pre-workou...