Today, It's my Dad's birthday | Happy Birthday Dad!









Happy Birthday, to the most wonderful dad! I can't believe that I am so honored to have you in my life. So much of my happiness and accomplishment in life I can attribute to you. Thank you for always, always loving me, never giving up on me, and making me feel like one of every a million. If I had to pick the most unselfish man in the world, I'd pick you instantly. I love you more than I realize how to express and hope you have a happy birthday!

Dad! You are amazing, and  somebody I look up to so much. I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday this year!!

I want you all to use this space to wish him a happy birthday in the comments below!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Low-Carb Smoothies for Diabetics

Smoothies are one of my most loved things to make. They can be made for breakfast, lunch or dinner and they’re incredible for a pre-workou...